Chào mừng bạn đến Diễn đàn Rao vặt Việt Nam!

Để đăng tin rao vặt, quảng cáo, thảo luận, chia sẻ và nhắn tin riêng tư với các thành viên khác trong cộng đồng của chúng tôi, hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ!

ĐĂNG KÝ MIỄN PHÍ!

Forum.Edu.Vn Forum.Edu.Vn
Forum.Edu.Vn

CHƯƠNG TRÌNH ỦNG HỘ!

Kính gửi Quý Thành Viên !
Để diễn đàn được duy trì việc vận hành máy chủ cần phải có kinh phí, rất mong Quý Thành Viên hãy chung tay ủng hộ giúp admin
Admin cám ơn tất cả tấm lòng vàng cùng chung tay với admin chia sẻ những khó khăn
Trân trọng!

Forum.Edu.Vn

Son knows he needed the goals after hitt

ymakerpi8d

Nhân Viên
Tham gia
2/6/23
Bài viết
VNĐ
Son Heung-min welcomed his return to goalscoring form after hitting a brace in Tottenhams FA Cup victory at Preston North End.A second-half double in Saturdays 3-0 victory brought an end to a barren Genesis Cabrera Jersey run for Son, who had scored just once in 13 appearances.Spurs had struggled during that stretch, falling behind in the hunt for a top-four finish in the Premier League and seeing speculation mount over the future of Antonio Conte.An FA Cup trip to Deepdale offered a break from that pre sure, however, and Son flourished leading the line.Back amongst the goals, Son feels the result can provide a boost ahead of next Sundays league showdown against Manchester City.I needed the goals Willie McGee Jersey for my confidence. It was really important, they were from the kind of positions where I like to shoot, he told BBC Sport.In the first half I had a couple of chances, they were on target and the keeper made a good save. The second half, they went in. The goals were Harrison Bader Jersey needed, as an attacking player you always need goals, it doesnt matter how good you are playing or how bad you are playing.The most important thing is to get that goal. I think today it was important that I could help the team and get into the next round, Im very happy.When you look at the scoresheet, it looks like a comfortable win but the FA Cup has never been comfortable. We suffered a lot away from home, the lads did an amazing job.Theres a lot of talk about our performances and how we are playing. We are focused, were doing what we have to Paul Goldschmidt Jersey do and we know what we have to improve.We have so much space to improve, so this game could bring us some really good energy for next weekend.Sons goals were his first in the FA Cup since he netted against Southampton in February 2020. Indeed, each of his last four strikes in the competition have come in the fourth round.Spurs, meanwhile, have now progre sed beyond the fourth round for a fourth straight season, their longest such run in the FA Cup since 1979 to 1983, though they Blank Jersey have been knocked out in the fifth round in the previous three campaigns.Harry Kane remained on the bench on Saturday it was the first time he has not featured in a Tottenham game since October 2021, ending a run of 68 succe sive appearances.

Nội dung được gửi bởi thành viên. Chúng tôi sẽ không chịu trách nhiệm với các thông tin do thành viên đưa lên trừ thông tin nội bộ.

Vận hành bởi Trương Anh Vũ®

Trung Nghĩa, Hòa Ninh, Hòa Vang, Tp Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam

hotline (+84) (918) 369.468 mailtoVuta@truonganhvu.orgtruonganhvu.org

RaoVat24h.Vn giữ bản quyền nội dung trên website này. | Email:Contact@raovat24h.vn | © RaoVat24h.Vn phiên bản thử nghiệm.

Forum.Edu.Vn
Hotline: 0918.369.468