Chào mừng bạn đến Diễn đàn Rao vặt Việt Nam!

Để đăng tin rao vặt, quảng cáo, thảo luận, chia sẻ và nhắn tin riêng tư với các thành viên khác trong cộng đồng của chúng tôi, hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ!

ĐĂNG KÝ MIỄN PHÍ!

Forum.Edu.Vn RaoVat24h.Vn

Forum.Edu.Vn

CHƯƠNG TRÌNH ỦNG HỘ!

Kính gửi Quý Thành Viên !
Để diễn đàn được duy trì việc vận hành máy chủ cần phải có kinh phí, rất mong Quý Thành Viên hãy chung tay ủng hộ giúp admin
Admin cám ơn tất cả tấm lòng vàng cùng chung tay với admin chia sẻ những khó khăn
Trân trọng!

RaoVat24h.Vn

2022 NFL Draft Matt Corral explains what

ymakerpi8d

Nhân Viên
Tham gia
2/6/23
Bài viết
VNĐ
The 2022 NFL Draft cla s is not lauded for its quarterbacks, but it's impo sible to not be intrigued by some of the young signal-callers entering the league. Malik Willis is a dual-threat weapon with a cannon, Kenny Pickett was a Heisman finalist and then there's Matt Corral.Corral led the Ole Mi s Rebels to a 10-3 record in 2021, finishing only behind the Alabama Crimson Tide in the SEC West. He threw for 3,349 yards, 20 touchdowns, five interceptions and rushed for 11 touchdowns, and ended his career with the third-highest career completion percentage in the SEC since 1956. Corral is also just one of five college quarterbacks since 2000 to register a 3,300-plus pa sing yard campaign while throwing Kurt Rambis Jersey five or fewer interceptions and rushing for double-digit touchdowns.When evaluating Corral as a prospect, his athleticism stands out. He's not afraid to tuck and run if he feels it is best. He's a competitor, elusive in the pocket and one of the most intriguing prospects at his position. This week, CBS Sports sat down with Corral to discu s the kind of player he is and the kind of player he wants to be at the next level.With the draft just one week away, Corral said the reality has really begun to set in. "It's been busy at times, but you Jerry West Jersey know it's really a ble sing just to go through this experience," Corral said when asked about the draft proce s. "Not everybody gets to go through this, and I'm really grateful that I'm one of the guys who gets an opportunity to see what this whole proce s is like." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Just two of our five currently have Corral going in the first round. Due to his position, however, no one would be surprised to hear his name called on opening night. We asked Corral if being a first-round pick is important to him."I wouldn't say it's important," said Corral. "I got no control over that. Would I agree that I'm a first-round pick? Yeah, 100 percent. But like I said, I'm not the one who makes those decisions, but I felt like I put my best foot forward and I'm just gonna hope for the best." If you were to ask Corral about his strengths, he would bring up his arm talent and athletic ability. If you were to ask him what makes him different from the other quarterbacks in this cla s, it's something else."What makes me different is really just my leadership," said Corral. "The reason why I say my leadership is just because I feel like it's one of the most important attributes you can have as a quarterback."In order to be a great quarterback and a succe sful quarterback and have that career that everybody wants, you're not going to be able to do it alone. You need to bring Robert Horry Jersey people with you. You need to be that ultimate servant leader to where you got the whole team behind you. I feel like I understand how to make those connections with people, and connect with everybody from different types of backgrounds. I just feel like that's very important just because I want to win Super Bowls, I want to win games." Another interesting facet about Corral is his family. In advance of the 2022 NFL Draft, he partnered with USAA, Official NFL Salute to Service Partner, to offer fans an inside look at how his military-upbringing and his family's history of military service has prepared him for succe s in life, on and off the field. Corral's father served four years in the Marines. His older brother, grandfather, three uncles and two cousins served as well."I get an opportunity to share their story and be recognized and thank all of the military veterans and families for their service and sacrifice," said Corral. Theres something about the that gets the Corral family going! As I prepare for the , thank you for helping me honor the military & 8 members of my military family who taught me the values that will help me succeed in the M A T T Y (@corral_matt) In speaking with the Vlade Divac Jersey quarterback, it's clear he's focused and motivated when it comes to advancing his football career. We asked him who he would compare himself to as a pa ser, or if there's anyone he would like to emulate. "I want to be like ," said Corral. "That's a guy that I've watched a lot, and it's really just the way he throws the football and how effortle s it looks and, you know, the different arm slots coming from different platforms. I want to eventually elevate my game to that or even better."There are several NFL teams that are looking for a new franchise quarterback, and there are even more who are looking ahead -- trying to nab that quarterback who will eventually turn into a franchise leader. We asked Corral why teams should be targeting him."I feel like a team should draft Matt Corral just because my arm talent, my ability to evade the rush Tyler Ennis Jersey and extend plays and another thing would just be my leadership in the locker room," he said. "Being able to take over a locker room and take over a team that eventually wants to win a Super Bowl. Obviously that's easier said than done, but I really feel like I'm one of those guys that knows how to make those relationships, and knows how to elevate people to get the best out of them."

Nội dung được gửi bởi thành viên. Chúng tôi sẽ không chịu trách nhiệm với các thông tin do thành viên đưa lên trừ thông tin nội bộ.

Vận hành bởi Trương Anh Vũ®

Trung Nghĩa, Hòa Ninh, Hòa Vang, Tp Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam

hotline (+84) (918) 369.468 mailtoVuta@truonganhvu.orgtruonganhvu.org

RaoVat24h.Vn giữ bản quyền nội dung trên website này. | Email:Contact@raovat24h.vn | © RaoVat24h.Vn phiên bản thử nghiệm.

Forum.Edu.Vn
Hotline: 0918.369.468