Chào mừng bạn đến Diễn đàn Rao vặt Việt Nam!

Để đăng tin rao vặt, quảng cáo, thảo luận, chia sẻ và nhắn tin riêng tư với các thành viên khác trong cộng đồng của chúng tôi, hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ!

ĐĂNG KÝ MIỄN PHÍ!

Forum.Edu.Vn Forum.Edu.Vn
Forum.Edu.Vn

CHƯƠNG TRÌNH ỦNG HỘ!

Kính gửi Quý Thành Viên !
Để diễn đàn được duy trì việc vận hành máy chủ cần phải có kinh phí, rất mong Quý Thành Viên hãy chung tay ủng hộ giúp admin
Admin cám ơn tất cả tấm lòng vàng cùng chung tay với admin chia sẻ những khó khăn
Trân trọng!

Forum.Edu.Vn

Von Miller says Josh Allen is huge reaso

ymakerpi8d

Nhân Viên
Tham gia
2/6/23
Bài viết
VNĐ
is fresh off a Super Bowl with the , but instead of staying with the reigning champions, the future Hall of Fame pa s rusher wanted a new challenge. This offseason Miller signed a with the , and he's hoping to make a Super Bowl run in New York."I could have just stayed in L.A. and rode off into the sunset and rushed with and piled up sacks, but I wasn't content where I was Eric Murray Jersey at and I wanted more," Miller said during Bills minicamp ( ). "To be the only guy to ever win three Super Bowl with three different teams, selfishly that's what I want. This organization wants a Super Bowl, so it's a win-win for both sides."One of the biggest reasons the Bills are is the rise of quarterback . Miller won't be playing at the same time as the stellar dual-threat signal-caller, but he definitely impacted Miller's decision to trade in the California weather for Buffalo snowstorms."All the great quarterbacks, they just have this ... aura about them, this energy about them, that they're able to lead grown men. And Josh is one of those guys, he does it in his own way," the 33-year-old Miller said. "I've been around , , and all of these great quarterbacks, and Josh is a great quarterback, too, and the sky's the limit for him. Huge reason why I came here, I'm a Austin Corbett Jersey huge believer in Josh Allen and what we're doing with the Bills, and I wanted to be a part of it."Miller then added that Allen had all the good qualities he saw from afar. "Being here close up to Josh, you know, everything that you see on TV, everything Nick Chubb Jersey that you've heard about is real. You know he's down to earth, he's a great guy." BUF QB #17 CMP%63.3YDs4407TD36INT15YD/Att6.82 Miller even took a jab at seven-time Super Bowl champion , who poked fun at Allen during "The Match" with and . There was a moment during the televised golf event where Brady showed Allen a and asked if Allen had ever seen one."He's pretty good at golf," Miller said of his new teammate. "I don't know why Brady takes so much shots at him. He might be threatened a little bit, huh? He might be threatened a little bit, and that just speaks to the type of player that Josh. I'm excited to be here, I'm excited to be his teammate, and I'm excited to see how far we can push this team. Von Miller on his impre sions of Josh Allen: "Huge reason why I came here, I'm a huge believer in Josh Allen and what we're doing with the Bills and I wanted to be a part of it. Being here close up to Josh everything you see on TV is real. He's down to earth, he's a Antonio Callaway Jersey great guy." Heather Prusak (@haprusak) Miller not only had high praise for his quarterback, but for his new fans, calling them "some of the best fans in the league." Heading into the season, Miller knows the expectation from the fans and the team is a Super Bowl win, and that is what he intends to deliver in Buffalo. "I just want to be T. J. Carrie Jersey a part of something special, and this is a special team," Miller said. "They're right on the edge, and I just wanted to be that last drop to overflow (this team), cause Bills Mafia has been waiting for it, Buffalo has been waiting for it, and it'll be crazy if we can go out there and get it done."

Nội dung được gửi bởi thành viên. Chúng tôi sẽ không chịu trách nhiệm với các thông tin do thành viên đưa lên trừ thông tin nội bộ.

Vận hành bởi Trương Anh Vũ®

Trung Nghĩa, Hòa Ninh, Hòa Vang, Tp Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam

hotline (+84) (918) 369.468 mailtoVuta@truonganhvu.orgtruonganhvu.org

RaoVat24h.Vn giữ bản quyền nội dung trên website này. | Email:Contact@raovat24h.vn | © RaoVat24h.Vn phiên bản thử nghiệm.

Forum.Edu.Vn
Hotline: 0918.369.468