Chào mừng bạn đến Diễn đàn Rao vặt Việt Nam!

Để đăng tin rao vặt, quảng cáo, thảo luận, chia sẻ và nhắn tin riêng tư với các thành viên khác trong cộng đồng của chúng tôi, hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ!

ĐĂNG KÝ MIỄN PHÍ!

Forum.Edu.Vn Forum.Edu.Vn
Forum.Edu.Vn

CHƯƠNG TRÌNH ỦNG HỘ!

Kính gửi Quý Thành Viên !
Để diễn đàn được duy trì việc vận hành máy chủ cần phải có kinh phí, rất mong Quý Thành Viên hãy chung tay ủng hộ giúp admin
Admin cám ơn tất cả tấm lòng vàng cùng chung tay với admin chia sẻ những khó khăn
Trân trọng!

Forum.Edu.Vn

Panthers fire Matt Rhule after Carolina

ymakerpi8d

Nhân Viên
Tham gia
2/6/23
Bài viết
VNĐ
owner David Tepper is firing head coach Matt Rhule just five games into Rhule's third year, the team announced Monday.The firing comes a day after the Panthers lost 37-15 to Larry Johnson Jersey the at home in a game where Niners red seemed to take over half of Bank of America Stadium. Rhule, who led the Panthers to a 1-4 start to this season, ends his tenure at the Panthers' helm with an overall record of 11-27. His teams never won more than five games in a season and never finished above third in the NFC South.Rhule is the first coach in this NFL season to be fired. Defensive pa s game coordinator/secondary coach Steve Wilks will be named interim head coach. Wilks served as the head coach of the in 2018.Tepper, who bought the team in 2018, hired Rhule to a seven-year contract in 2020. It was Tepper's first head-coaching hiring as an NFL owner, and it came after he fired the winningest coach in Carlos Hyde Jersey franchise history Ron Rivera toward the end of the 2019 season.Asked then what the next coach's timetable for succe s would be, Tepper said: "If the fans are expecting something to be miraculous next year, listen, it could happen. Maybe, you know, it's that good, but you can't count on that. There has to be a degree of patience to build sustained excellence. I Eric Fisher Jersey 'm going to say that again, sustained excellence. You say five years? Listen, you want to wait five years for sustained excellence? You think people will wait five years for sustained excellence? For 20 years of winning seasons? They better, if they want that. "You're not going to get things, immediate gratification. It may come, it may not come, will see how fast it can do. Listen, I'm not going to sit here and BS people. It's a building proce s. You heard about Rome, right?"Rhule trademarked himself as a builder of programs in need of a rehabilitation. He went from two wins at Temple University to 10 wins by his third year. After Demarcus Robinson Jersey a jump to Baylor where he won just one game at a program rocked by scandal relating to sexual violence, Rhule led the to an 11-3 season (again in his third year) and a Sugar Bowl appearance.But his building ways didn't translate to the NFL. His debut season was interrupted by the pandemic, and his first two seasons were marred by the franchise's inability to find a franchise quarterback that continues to this day. Several sources indicated over those two years that he ran the Panthers like a college program, and that didn't sit well with many players. But sources some of them the same noted a more mellow Rhule in 2022 as he Kansas City Chiefs Jersey loosened his grip on things.Rhule declined to discu s the future of his job Sunday night following the lo s. "I hope you guys can understand I'm here to talk about the game. I've always been very forthright with you guys. I have nothing to say about that now," Rhule said. "I'm really just here to talk about the game tonight. I would never want to make this about me."

Nội dung được gửi bởi thành viên. Chúng tôi sẽ không chịu trách nhiệm với các thông tin do thành viên đưa lên trừ thông tin nội bộ.

Vận hành bởi Trương Anh Vũ®

Trung Nghĩa, Hòa Ninh, Hòa Vang, Tp Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam

hotline (+84) (918) 369.468 mailtoVuta@truonganhvu.orgtruonganhvu.org

RaoVat24h.Vn giữ bản quyền nội dung trên website này. | Email:Contact@raovat24h.vn | © RaoVat24h.Vn phiên bản thử nghiệm.

Forum.Edu.Vn
Hotline: 0918.369.468